The first in the industry to utilize Friction Stir Fusion Welding to achieve the one piece makeup in an all 6061 aluminum wheel. This allows Race Star Industries to give you a wheel with less runout than the competition in a lighter weight wheel. It also means you will never find silicone on a Race Star wheel for you to worry about leaking welds. The technology used is the same technology used in building a submarine to insure it can take the pressure at depth. This type welding makes the hull of a submarine one piece as it now makes our wheel one piece.
Shop for your 63 Pro Forged Race Stars Below:
- Race Star 63 Pro Forged Spindle Mount Lg Strange Wheels
- Race Star 63 Pro Forged Spindle Mount Sm Strange Wheels
- Race Star 63 Pro Forged Spindle Mount No Bearing Wheels
- Race Star 63 Pro Forged Spindle Lug Mount Wheels
- Race Star 63 Pro Forged Non-Beadlock Sportsman Wheels
- Race Star 63 Pro Forged Double Beadlock Sportsman Wheels
- Race Star 63 Pro Forged Single Beadlock Sportsman Wheels
- Race Star 63 Pro Forged Double Beadlock Pro Mod Wheels
RaceStar 63-Series Pro Forged Black and Machined Finished Race Wheels are the newest addition to the RaceStar Wheel Line. With ground-breaking technology, RaceStar 63-Series Pro Forged Race Wheels utilize fusion welding to create the lightest weight bead lock wheel on the market. RaceStar's advancements in wheel manufacturing and use of 6061-T6 aircraft aluminum allows the 63-Series Pro Forged Race Wheels to be 20% lighter than the leading competitor!
The innovations don't stop there! Each single-bead lock and non-bead lock 63-Series Pro Forged Race Wheel features their Race Grip knurled bead seat. This Race Star only design keeps the tire from spinning on the rim; maintaining tire balance and keeping 60' times consistent.
RaceStar 63-Series Pro Forged Race Wheels come in a wide range sizes and backspaces from 15"x3.5" front runners to 16"x16" double-bead lock wheels. 63-Series Pro Forged Race Wheels are available for Anglia and Strange spindle mounts or 5x4.50", 4.75", 5.00", and 5.50" bolt patterns.