Race Star 92 Drag Star Bracket Racer Gloss Black Wheel 17x11 5x115BC 6.00BS Hellcat #92-711452B
- All Wheels / Rims are Sold Separately.
- 31.00 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
- Wheel Size:
- Bolt Circle:
- Back Space:
- Center Bore (in):
- Gloss Black
- Vehicle Fitment:
- Challenger Demon 2018-2019, Challenger Hellcat Widebody 2018-2023, Challenger Hellcat Redeye Widebody 2019-2023, Dodge Charger Widebody Hellcat & Redeye 2020-2023
- Application Guide:
- Click Here for Additional Vehicle Fitment Information
- May Require Shortened Sway Bar End Links
Need Some Advice? Speak to one of our gearheads
Race Star Industries 92 Drag Star Bracket Racer Gloss Black Wheel 17x11 5x115BC 6.00BS for Dodge / Hellcat Application #92-711452B
Drag Racing Wheels strives to provide excellent customer service and the best deals on Race Star 92 Drag Star Bracket Racer Gloss Black Wheel 17x11 5x115BC 6.00BS Dodge / Hellcat #92-711452B. These wheels are made specifically for the widebody Dodge Challenger and Charger vehicles.
- Gloss Black Wheel Finish
- Lightweight Design
- Large Brake Clearance for Early & Late Model Cars
- Bolt on Center Cap Included
- Race Star Lug Kits Required Sold Separately
- 2-year Warranty, Lifetime Structural Warranty
- 2018, 2019 Dodge Challenger Demon
- 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 Dodge Challenger Widebody Hellcat
- 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 Dodge Challenger Widebody Hellcat Redeye
- 2020, 2021, 2022 Dodge Charger Widebody Hellcat & Redeye
With multiple warehouse locations, we can provide the fastest shipping services throughout the United States.
For any questions regarding vehicle application, inventory or pricing, please contact us at 1-833-BURN0UT.
About Race Star Wheels:
Race Star Industries, a renowned name in the automotive wheel manufacturing industry, offers high-quality drag race and street-optimized wheels. With a legacy of designing high-performance wheels, Race Star Industries has carved a niche for itself among racing enthusiasts and car aficionados alike.
While the history of racing and performance vehicles spans several decades, Race Star Industries emerged as a frontrunner in providing quality and performance-driven wheels to cater to the evolving needs of racers around the world.
Materials & Craftsmanship:
Race Star Industries prioritizes:
- Durability:Using robust materials like lightweight forged alloys, Race Star ensures the wheels withstand the harshest racing conditions.
- Precision:State-of-the-art manufacturing processes are used to ensure that every wheel is crafted with utmost precision, ensuring perfect fitment and balance.
Their wheels are not just about performance. They also cater to those who prioritize aesthetics. Race Star Industries wheels are available in a variety of finishes, including:
- Polished Chrome
- Black Chrome
- Gloss black
- Metallic gray
- Bronze Finish
The designs range from classic 5-spoke to intricate mesh patterns, ensuring that every car owner can find a style that perfectly complements their vehicle.
Racers around the globe trust Race Star Industries wheels for several reasons:
- Lightweight:These wheels are designed to reduce unsprung weight, enhancing a vehicleÕs acceleration and braking performance.
- Heat Dissipation:During high-speed runs, brakes generate a significant amount of heat. Race Star wheels are crafted in a manner that allows effective heat dissipation, preserving the integrity of the brake system.
- Optimized for Drag:Some of the designs are specifically optimized for drag racing, helping cars achieve better launch and quarter-mile times.
Wide Range of Fitments:
Race Star Industries understands the varied requirements of different vehicles. They offer wheels in a wide range of sizes, bolt patterns, and offsets to fit a diverse array of cars, from classic muscle cars to modern-day sports cars.
Why buy Race Stars?
Whether you're a professional racer aiming for the next record, a car enthusiast looking for a stylish upgrade, or a casual driver who doesnÕt compromise on quality, Race Star Industries wheels promise unparalleled performance and style. Embracing a blend of advanced technology, quality craftsmanship, and a keen understanding of the automotive world, these wheels stand as a testament to excellence in the racing realm.
HOW TO RETURN AN ORDER
To return an order, please contact us HERE, with detailed information regarding the return and pictures showing the items current condition including the packaging. We can only accept items that are in new condition and have never been installed, with original packaging. We cannot accept any used, previously installed, or damaged items. If an item is sent back to us used, previously installed and/or damaged, it is now the property of DragRacingWheels.com and no refund will be issued. Pictures are required before an RMA will be issued. All returns must include the provided Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) form or RGA number, to help expedite the return process. We will then provide the Return Shipping Address for the return. All returns are subject to a 20% Restocking Fee of the original purchase price. Some orders cannot be return – see the list of non-returnable orders below.
The buyer has 30 days from original purchase to initiate a return RMA and forward tracking information to us. No refund will be given for products that arrive after the 30 days from the original purchase date. Tracking information is required for all returns. When shipping an item back to us, we recommend that you use UPS, FedEx or any other carrier that offers signature confirmation and insurance, as we are not responsible for lost or damaged packages. Only the signature of an DragRacingWheels.com employee will suffice as proof of delivery. The customer agrees to bear all shipping and insurance charges, and all risk of loss during return shipment. If an order is refused “Returned to Sender”, no refund will be issued. Buyer is responsible for all return shipping charges.
We will not accept a return of an item that is damaged or defective if it has been used/installed, please inspect all orders as soon as you receive them and contact us HERE within 72 hours. If the order is damaged during shipment, DragRacingWheels.com will replace the item free of charge.
When you purchase items that qualify for a promotional offer such as Buy "X" number of items, Get "X" number of items free, the discount reflecting the price of the lowest-priced item is proportionally applied to each eligible item. If any item is returned, the refund will be equal to the original price of the item reduced by the proportional discounted amount.
Returns will not be allowed for the following items:
· DragRacingWheels.com gift cards.
· Final sale, closeout or discontinued products.
· Any products sold as "Open Box".
· Wheels that have already been mounted to tires. This includes tire and wheel packages from DragRacingWheels.com.
· All special orders, custom, and/or built to order wheels. This includes but not limited to, Billet Specialties, CCW, Forgestar, MRR, Race Star Industries and Weld Racing, Please contact us prior with any questions.
· All Race Star Industries Pro Forged Wheels. Confirm fitment with manufacturer before ordering.
· Non-defective used or installed items.
· Chips and Handheld Tuners
· All orders that required freight delivery.
· International orders that shipped outside of the United States.
RECEIVED DAMAGED ORDER
We try our best to prevent damage to all packages during transit by packing each order carefully. From time to time, though, damage will occur despite our precautions. If you receive an item that has been damaged in shipping, please call us within 72 hours of receipt and we will set up a claim for the product. Once this claim has been processed by the courier, we will reach out to you to return the product and send out a replacement. If the order is damaged during shipment, DragRacingWheels.com will replace the item free of charge.
We may request pictures to further assist with the completion of the claim.
The courier will reach out to you after the claim has been filed over the phone; please provide a reliable contact number when setting up your damage claim.
If you receive a defective product, please contact us within 72 hours, and we will process your return or replacement free of shipping charge. Do not install the defective item. Contact us HERE to process your return.
In the event of a defect that occurs outside our return policy, but within the manufacturer warranty, please contact the manufacturer directly to process your return. The manufacturer will have sole determination of the outcome of the claim. As a courtesy to our customers, DragRacingWheels.com will be happy to try to facilitate a thorough review of the claim, but we have no final say in the decision made by the manufacturer (i.e. approvals, denials, fees, etc.).
DragRacingWheels.com is not responsible for any labor costs which occur as the result of the installation of wrong or defective parts. This includes any appointment scheduled for dyno/tuning of the vehicle.
Once the return is received, please allow 5-7 business days for the refund to be issued. All items included in the return are fully inspected by our Returns Department prior to issuing a refund. All refunds will be issued to the original payment method. Allow 3-5 business days for the refund to settle back to the original payment method. The original shipping and handling charges are non-refundable. Processing time will vary, depending on your financial institution.
NEED TO CANCEL
We strongly suggest you call us at 1-833-287-6088 as soon as possible after placing your order if you need to change or cancel it, as orders are processed within minutes! If you email us, we may not receive them in time to stop the order from shipping out. Please double-check that your order details are correct before submitting your order during checkout. Products that are marked as Built to Order, Custom Order, and/or Special Order, cannot be canceled once processed.
An order that has already received tracking information and/or shipped cannot be canceled. If an order has been assigned a tracking number but the tracking information has not updated, this does not mean the order has not shipped. Please contact us HERE to set up a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) once your order has been received.