Toyo Proxes TQ DOT drag radial tire was designed to help muscle cars and street machines transfer power to the ground. An optimized tread design coupled with a unique tread compound and strengthened radial construction give superior grip, straight-line performance, and high-speed stability as you blast down the track. The Proxes TQ is also designed to be quiet on the drive home.
Caution: Use extreme caution and reduced speed when driving in wet conditions. Recommended for competition events only.
DRAG RADIAL TREAD COMPOUND
- Maximizes grip at launch.
DUAL-PURPOSE ASYMMETRIC TREAD DESIGN
- Optimizes performance for track and street use with two distinct tread areas.
SEMI-SLICK INNER AREA
- Improves traction on independent rear suspension vehicles, while maintaining consistent grip on straight axle rear suspension vehicles.
VARIABLE PITCH OUTER AREA
- Reduces pattern noise when on the street.
DRAG-RACE CONSTRUCTION WITH SPECIAL DRAG-RACE RADIAL CARCASS
- Helps tire maintain a large, consistent contact patch for increased traction throughout a drag run.