Weld Racing RT-S S71 15x10.33 / 5x4.5 BP / 6.5in. BS Black Drag Wheel (Medium Pad) - Non-Beadlock - 71MB-510A65A
- If Not In Stock, Built To Order 8 to 12 Weeks
- 20.50 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
- Wheel Size:
- Bolt Circle:
- Back Space:
- Forged Aluminum
- Vehicle Fitment:
- 1994-2004 Mustang V6 1994-2004 Mustang GT, 1994-2004 Mustang Mach 1, 1994-2004 Mustang Cobra / Bullitt
- 15” RT-S uses .50” long mag shank lug & 5/8 drive stud acceptable.
- Application Guide:
- Click Here for Additional Vehicle Fitment Information
Need Some Advice? Speak to one of our gearheads
Weld Racing RT-S S71 15x10.33 / 5x4.5 BP / 6.5in. BS Black Drag Wheel (Medium Pad) - Non-Beadlock #71MB-510A65A
Drag Racing Wheels strives to provide excellent customer service and the best deals on the Weld Racing RT-S S71 15x10.33 / 5x4.5 BP / 6.5in. BS Black Drag Wheel (Medium Pad) - Non-Beadlock #71MB-510A65A. WELD Racing brings its application flexible racing technology to the street with a budget-friendly three-piece modular wheel using a unique welded assembly process. This wheel has the classic WELD Racing look and continues the WELD Racing tradition utilizing a forged billet center and cold forged rims. This unique wheel offers 3 mounting pad heights to clear specific drum and multi-piston opposed calipers. These wheels are perfect for helping the high horsepower drag racing vehicles reach faster 1/4 mile times.
- Center is available in black anodized
- Wheel widths from 4.5″ to 18″ with a wide variety of back spacings
- 15″ Require shank lug nuts
- 17″, 18″, and 20″ require conical lug nuts
- Center cap and valve stem included
- Beadlock available on 15″ and 17″ RT-S Wheels.
- Made in Kansas City, USA
- 1994, 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004 Ford Mustang GT / Base
- 1994, 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004 Ford Mustang Cobra / Bullet / Mach 1
- (1/2 wheel spacer is required with longer wheel studs plus caliper banjo fitting nut will need to reduced to half its current size & fitting itself rounded on corner closest to the wheel. Stock rear outer tie rod will need to be replaced with aftermarket. Other mods may be required & will vary per car. Trial fit wheel before mounting tire.)
All warranty returns that are reviewed by Weld's warranty return department and found not to be subject to warranty coverage, will be returned to the sender, without repair or replacement, at the senders expense. Click HERE to view the Weld Racing warranty policy.
With multiple warehouse locations, we can provide the fastest shipping services throughout the United States.
For any questions regarding vehicle application, inventory or pricing, please contact us at 1-833-BURN0UT.
HOW TO RETURN AN ORDER
To return an order, please contact us HERE, with detailed information regarding the return and pictures showing the items current condition including the packaging. We can only accept items that are in new condition and have never been installed, with original packaging. We cannot accept any used, previously installed, or damaged items. If an item is sent back to us used, previously installed and/or damaged, it is now the property of DragRacingWheels.com and no refund will be issued. Pictures are required before an RMA will be issued. All returns must include the provided Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) form or RGA number, to help expedite the return process. We will then provide the Return Shipping Address for the return. All returns are subject to a 20% Restocking Fee of the original purchase price. Some orders cannot be return – see the list of non-returnable orders below.
The buyer has 30 days from original purchase to initiate a return RMA and forward tracking information to us. No refund will be given for products that arrive after the 30 days from the original purchase date. Tracking information is required for all returns. When shipping an item back to us, we recommend that you use UPS, FedEx or any other carrier that offers signature confirmation and insurance, as we are not responsible for lost or damaged packages. Only the signature of an DragRacingWheels.com employee will suffice as proof of delivery. The customer agrees to bear all shipping and insurance charges, and all risk of loss during return shipment. If an order is refused “Returned to Sender”, no refund will be issued. Buyer is responsible for all return shipping charges.
We will not accept a return of an item that is damaged or defective if it has been used/installed, please inspect all orders as soon as you receive them and contact us HERE within 72 hours. If the order is damaged during shipment, DragRacingWheels.com will replace the item free of charge.
Returns will not be allowed for the following items:
· DragRacingWheels.com gift cards.
· Any products sold as "Open Box".
· Wheels that have already been mounted to tires. This includes tire and wheel packages from DragRacingWheels.com.
· All special orders, custom, and/or built to order wheels. This includes but not limited to, Billet Specialties, CCW, Forgestar, MRR, Race Star Industries and Weld Racing, Please contact us prior with any questions.
· All Race Star Industries Pro Forged Wheels. Confirm fitment with manufacturer before ordering.
· Non-defective used or installed items.
· Chips and Handheld Tuners
· All orders that required freight delivery.
· International orders that shipped outside of the United States.
RECEIVED DAMAGED ORDER
We try our best to prevent damage to all packages during transit by packing each order carefully. From time to time, though, damage will occur despite our precautions. If you receive an item that has been damaged in shipping, please call us within 72 hours of receipt and we will set up a claim for the product. Once this claim has been processed by the courier, we will reach out to you to return the product and send out a replacement. If the order is damaged during shipment, DragRacingWheels.com will replace the item free of charge.
We may request pictures to further assist with the completion of the claim.
The courier will reach out to you after the claim has been filed over the phone; please provide a reliable contact number when setting up your damage claim.
If you receive a defective product, please contact us within 72 hours, and we will process your return or replacement free of shipping charge. Do not install the defective item. Contact us HERE to process your return.
In the event of a defect that occurs outside our return policy, but within the manufacturer warranty, please contact the manufacturer directly to process your return. The manufacturer will have sole determination of the outcome of the claim. As a courtesy to our customers, DragRacingWheels.com will be happy to try to facilitate a thorough review of the claim, but we have no final say in the decision made by the manufacturer (i.e. approvals, denials, fees, etc.).
DragRacingWheels.com is not responsible for any labor costs which occur as the result of the installation of wrong or defective parts. This includes any appointment scheduled for dyno/tuning of the vehicle.
Once the return is received, please allow 5-7 business days for the refund to be issued. All items included in the return are fully inspected by our Returns Department prior to issuing a refund. All refunds will be issued to the original payment method. Allow 3-5 business days for the refund to settle back to the original payment method. The original shipping and handling charges are non-refundable. Processing time will vary, depending on your financial institution.
NEED TO CANCEL
We strongly suggest you call us at 1-833-287-6088 as soon as possible after placing your order if you need to change or cancel it, as orders are processed within minutes! If you email us, we may not receive them in time to stop the order from shipping out. Please double-check that your order details are correct before submitting your order during checkout. Products that are marked as Built to Order, Custom Order, and/or Special Order, cannot be canceled once processed.
An order that has already received tracking information and/or shipped cannot be canceled. If an order has been assigned a tracking number but the tracking information has not updated, this does not mean the order has not shipped. Please contact us HERE to set up a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) once your order has been received.